Dialogue sheets are a technique invented in Stockholm at the Royal Institute for Technology, KTH. The intention is to promote good conversation and can be used for a variety of discussion based activities.
New, experimental sheet: Planning
Allan Kelly, founder of Software Strategy has developed these ideas to produce a series of dialogue sheets which can be used by teams for retrospectives, Agile Kick-off and team discussions.
Twitter hashtag for anything about Retrospective Dialogue Sheets is #dlgsheets.
We intend to keep soft copies of the dialogue sheets available for free as a community resource.
- March 2013 moved to new website
- October 2013: Video introduction added; T2 sheet retired
- May 2013: Planning sheet released for testing
- April 2013: InfoQ publish Dialogue Sheets Revisited
- April 2012: French translation of Sprint Retrospective sheet now listed (thanks to Laurent Carbonnaux for translation); Spanish translation of Sprint Retrospective and Agile Thinking sheets now listed (thanks to Matias Iacono for translation.
- March 2012: Sprint Retrospective dialogue sheet revised with feedback. Previous version (now called version 1) is still available. Version 2 is also available in reusable laminated format from print on demand service.